- 2 quarts finely chopped, peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium-size sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 hot red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated fresh horseradish
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring well.
Ladle relish into sterilized jars. Cover with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Oxmoor House Homestyle Recipes