Chex Summer Party Mix
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion and/or garlic powder
- 2 cup(s) corn chex
- 2 cup(s) rice chex
- 2 cup(s) wheat chex
- 2 cup(s) bran chex
- 1 cup(s) salted mixed nuts
- 1 cup(s) broken pretzel sticks
- Melt butter in an electric skillet. Stir in seasonings and blend well. Add chex, nuts, and pretzels; mix well until all pieces are coated. Cover skillet, leaving lid vents open. Heat to 250 degrees for 15 minutes, stir every 5 minutes. Cool on newspaper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanWoodall and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chex Summer Party Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks