CHEX PARTY MIX
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 3 cup(s) Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cup(s) Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cup(s) Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup(s) dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup(s) pretzels
- 1 cup(s) cheddar gold fish crackers
- 1. Heat oven to 250.
- 2. Melt butter in large roasting pan in oven.
- 3. Stir in seasonings.
- 4. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- 5. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 6. Spread on paper towels to cool.
- 7. Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CHEX PARTY MIX Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks