Chex Muddy Buddies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 c Chex (corn, rice, wheat or chocolate)
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/4 c butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1. Into large bowl, measure cereal. Set aside.
- 2. in 1 qt microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 min; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2 gal resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- 3. Add powered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on wax paper to cool. Store in airtight container in fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by twinjackienurse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note