Chex Muddy Buddies
Nutritional Information 1 Serving: Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 200mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g); Protein 3g % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 25% Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 2 MyPyramid Servings: 1 tsp Fats & Oils % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9cups Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex or Chocolate Chex cereal (or combination)
- 1cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2cup peanut butter
- 1/4cup butter or margarine
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2cups powdered sugar
- 1.Into large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
- 2.In 1quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2gallon resealable foodstorage plastic bag.
- 3.Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (35006500 ft): No change.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marcelle617 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note