Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) Corn Chex
- 1 cup(s) Rice Chex
- 1 cup(s) Wheat Chex
- 1 cup(s) pretzle sticks
- 1. Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2. Melt butter in a small bowl.
- 3. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- 4. In large bowl, combine all kinds of Chex and pretzles.
- 5. Pour butter mixture over Chex mixture; mix until well coated.
- 6. Pour into baking dish, bake 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 7. Spread on paper towels to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chex Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks