Chewy Triple Chocolate Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) flax seed ground
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) earth balance
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small bowl combine ground flax seeds and water. Set aside for 2-3 minutes
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars (I used a hand mixer). Add flax mixture and vanilla and mix well.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In small batches, add the dry ingredients into the wet mixing well with each addition.
- Fold in chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop by the tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet about an inch apart. Press down a little on each ball of cookie dough to flatten it so that each cookie will spread evenly while baking,
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SarahSnacks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chewy Triple Chocolate Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies