Chewy Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
- 3/4 cup(s) Butter Softened
- 3/4 cup(s) Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3 cup(s) Oats
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Butterscotch Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and sugars.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a different bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Gradually add and mix in the flour mixture to the sugar mixture.
- Stir in the oats and chips.
- Spoon onto greased baking pans.
- Bake 10-14 minutes.
- (They won't look fully cooked because of the butter, but they are! When you take them out, they will begin to settle into a nice chewy cookie.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note