Chewy No-Bake "Thin Mint" Bars
Community Recipe from
- 5 ounce(s) marshmallows
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) Cup Creme de Menthe Baking Pieces or Andes mints chopped
- 3 cup(s) oreos (about 17) chopped
- Step 1:
- Grease an 8 or 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Step 2:
- In a medium pot, melt marshmallows and butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in baking pieces until melted into marshmallow mixture and remove from heat.
- Step 3:
- Stir in Oreo pieces until cookies are completely coated. Press mixture into prepared dish and allow to cool before cutting into bars and serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chewy No-Bake "Thin Mint" Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes