Chewy Chocolate Chip Raisin Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable shortening
- 1/2 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) plus 1 T white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) plus 1 T brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) dry powdered milk
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/8 cup(s) ground flaxseed
- 1 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips, or mix with raisins
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a stand mixer, cream shortening, butter, and sugars, beat until creamy.
- 3. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Add baking soda, salt, and vanilla with mixer running.
- 4.Turn mixer off, add milk, both flours, flax. Mix on slow. Stir on oats and chocolate chips/raisins.
- 5. SHape into 2 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes, they will appear under done when you take them out, but they will turn chewy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chewy Chocolate Chip Raisin Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes