Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) light brown sugar medium packed
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) melted butter
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 2/3 cup(s) nuts
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 325.
- 2. Melt butter, remove from heat.
- 3. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 4. Stir in flour, nuts and vanilla.
- 5. Pour into a 9 x 9 inch pan which has been sprayed with PAM.
- 6. Bake for 45 minutes or longer.
- 7. Test for doneness with toothpick.
- 8. Cut into squares and remove from pan while still warm. (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
- TIP - They are really better and firmer after they cool. Because they are so soft, you sometimes have to form them a little by hand after you take them out of the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note