- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 4 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- Melt butter and chocolate squares in top of a double boiler over simmering water; set mixture aside to cool.
- Combine eggs and 2 cups sugar; mix well. Combine flour and baking powder; mix well. Add to egg mixture, stirring well. Stir in chocolate mixture, pecans, and vanilla; mix well. Pour into a greased 13- x 9- x 2- inch baking pan. Bake at 325° for 35 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and syrup; spread over warm brownies. Cool completely in pan before cutting into 2-inch squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This