Chewy Brownie Grahams
You won't believe these fudgy-chewey brownies have only 5 ingredients and still received the highest test kitchen rating. The thick batter is loaded with chocolate cookie crumbs.
Yield: 16 brownies.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs or chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until morsels and peanut butter melt. Remove from heat. Stir in pecans and chocolate crumbs. (Batter will be very thick.) Press batter into a heavily greased 8" square pan. Bake at 350° for 24 minutes. Let cool in pan. Cut into 2" squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts