I had these at a party last night and they were fabulous. A friend brought them so I jumped online to find the recipe. Will make them soon. They are a very fancy brownie for special occasions.
Chewy Almond-Fudge Bars
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 14 miniature dark chocolate coconut candy bars, chopped (1 1/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped natural almonds, toasted
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, reducing vegetable oil to 3 tablespoons; pour into a lightly greased 13" x 9" x 2" pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk over batter; sprinkle with chopped candy bars and almonds.
- Bake at 350° for 36 to 38 minutes. Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Note: For brownie mix, we used Duncan Hines. For minature dark chocolate candy bars, we used Mounds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts