Chestnut-Sage-Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 189
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 24.9g
- Carbohydrate: 11.2g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 232mg
- Calcium: 21mg
- 2 (1/2-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped chestnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Trim fat from pork. Cut each tenderloin lengthwise down center, cutting to, but not through, bottom. Place each tenderloin between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch-thick rectangle, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 3. Combine breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Spoon one-half of mixture over 1 tenderloin; spread to within 1/2 inch of sides. Roll up tenderloin, jelly roll fashion, starting at narrow end. Tie with heavy string at 2-inch intervals. Repeat procedure with remaining tenderloin and breadcrumb mixture.
- 4. Combine orange juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients; rub over surface of tenderloins.
- 5. Place tenderloins on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes; slice.
- carbo rating: 10
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note