- 2 (1/2-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped chestnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- Cooking spray
- calories 189
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 4.4 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 24.9 g
- carbohydrate 11.2 g
- fiber 1.2 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 232 mg
- calcium 21 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Trim fat from pork. Cut each tenderloin lengthwise down center, cutting to, but not through, bottom. Place each tenderloin between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch-thick rectangle, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Spoon one-half of mixture over 1 tenderloin; spread to within 1/2 inch of sides. Roll up tenderloin, jelly roll fashion, starting at narrow end. Tie with heavy string at 2-inch intervals. Repeat procedure with remaining tenderloin and breadcrumb mixture.
Combine orange juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients; rub over surface of tenderloins.
Place tenderloins on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes; slice.
carbo rating: 10