Chestnut, Cranberry, and Leek Stuffing
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
The delicious mix of flavors in Chestnut, Cranberry, and Leek Stuffing are sure to make an impression on your family and friends.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Sodium: 298mg
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes
- 7.4 ounces jarred roasted chestnuts, quartered
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups sliced leek
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine chicken stock and eggs. Add toasted sourdough bread cubes.
- 2. Bake chestnuts at 350° for 20 minutes. Cover dried cranberries with boiling water. Let stand 20 minutes; drain. Sauté leek in butter over medium heat 5 minutes. Add chestnuts, cranberries, leeks, salt, and pepper to bread mixture.
- 3. Bake stuffing at 350° for 45 minutes in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This