Chessy Bean Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2 c. shredded monterey Jack cheese
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 2 T. taco seasoning
- In bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 2 c. for topping. Add beans, sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to remaining cheese. Transfer to a greased 2 qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 for 20-30 min. or until bubbly around edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chessy Bean Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers