A hit every time I've made it!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Confectioner's sugar
- 8 ounce(s) Cream cheese
- 1 Egg
- 3 Eggs
- 1 stick(s) Softened butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 box(es) Yellow cake mix
- Mix the first four ingredients and spread in 9 x 13 inch pan. Form edges slightly higher.
- Beat cream cheese, 3 eggs, and sugar together and pour into crust. Bake 30-45 minutes in 375-degree oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sonny251 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note