Chesapeake Crab Cakes
- 1 pound(s) fresh backfin crabmeat
- 1/2 cup(s) cracker crumbs or bread crumbs
- 2 eggs (or 1 large egg)
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- Carefully remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
- Add crabmeat; mix evenly and gently. Add cracker crumbs and shape into 6 cakes.
- Deep fry in oil at 350 degrees F for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown. Or sauté in a frying pan with a little oil for 5 minutes on each side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note