Chesapeake Bay Party Nuts
Store shelled pecans in the refrigerator in a freezer bag up to 3 months or in the freezer for 6 months.
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cups pecan halves or whole almonds
- Stir together melted butter, Old Bay Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and hot sauce; add pecans or almonds, tossing to coat. Place nuts in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake seasoned nuts at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring twice. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chesapeake Bay Party Nuts Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers