- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cups pecan halves or whole almonds
How to Make It
Stir together melted butter, Old Bay Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and hot sauce; add pecans or almonds, tossing to coat. Place nuts in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake seasoned nuts at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring twice. Cool. Store in an airtight container.