- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg
- 4 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 or 4 drops hot sauce
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- Tartar Sauce
- Garnishes: fresh chives, lemon slices
How to Make It
Stir together 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning, and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; gently stir in crabmeat.
Shape into 12 patties. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Stir together remaining 3 tablespoons mayonnaise and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning; spread evenly on crab cakes. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.) Garnish, if desired, and serve with Tartar Sauce.