Cheryl's Best Banana Bread
Community Recipe from
- 4 banana mashed
- 1 cup(s) milk or milk substitute (almond milk...)
- 1 cup(s) pure peanut butter
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, but only until mix (DO NOT OVER STIR!!!)
- Cook at 325F for 70-75 mins in a greased and dusted 9X8 baking pan.
- Leave in pan to cool.
- Enjoy this delightful creation by my mom's friend Cheryl!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by momandmeg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes