Cheryl's Best Banana Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 banana mashed
- 1 cup(s) milk or milk substitute (almond milk...)
- 1 cup(s) pure peanut butter
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, but only until mix (DO NOT OVER STIR!!!)
- Cook at 325F for 70-75 mins in a greased and dusted 9X8 baking pan.
- Leave in pan to cool.
- Enjoy this delightful creation by my mom's friend Cheryl!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by momandmeg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note