Cherry - Walnut Bites
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) dried sour cherries finely chopped
- 8 medjool dates pitted finely chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) walnut pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoon(s) dark chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsweetened shredded coconut plus more for rolling
- Add FINELY chopped cherries, dates, and walnuts in a large bowl. Add orange juice, cinnamon, chocolate ships, and coconut. Mix together with hands, working into a sticky mass. Mixture should hold together; if necessary, add another chopped date or a little more juice.
- Clean hands keeping them slightly wet, roll mix into walnut size balls. Roll in excess shredded coconut, if you desire.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge. They become firmer as they cool
- Nutritional content per serving:
- 96 calories; 3 g fat (0g mono, 2g poly, 1g sat.); 1g protein, 10g carb, 1g fiber, 2mg sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Soulista1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry - Walnut Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks