- 3 tablespoons garlic-flavored oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 pound cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Martini or Cinzano pink vermouth
- 1/3 cup oil-cured pitted black olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 113
- fat 0.0 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 0.0 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 0.0 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Put garlic-flavored oil and rosemary into a nonstick, thick-bottomed wok (or wide, heavy pan) that has a lid; warm over low to medium heat, letting rosemary sizzle fragrantly, for 30 seconds.
Add cherry (or grape) tomatoes; cook, stirring gently, until tomatoes start softening and oozing their viscous juices, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Add vermouth and bring to a bubble. Clamp on lid and cook 1 minute longer.
Remove lid and stir in olives. Let bubble uncovered until the juices reduce a little, about 1 minute longer. Stir in most of parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour into a warmed serving dish and let stand 10 minutes to allow juices to thicken and flavors to mellow.
Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve.