I served this at home as a side dish, so instead of spending the time to make so many small ones, I made 5 large ones. They tasted very good!
Cherry Tomatoes with Broccoli Filling
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 86
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- 48 cherry or grape tomatoes (about 2 pints)
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Slice tops off tomatoes; reserve. Use a small spoon or melon baller to scoop out pulp; discard pulp. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to fill
- Squeeze as much moisture as possible from broccoli and pat dry with paper towels. Place in bowl of a food processor and add mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan and crushed red pepper. Pulse a few times to thoroughly mix, but do not completely puree. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spoon 1 tsp. filling into each tomato, mounding filling slightly. Set tops on filling. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This