Cherry Tomato Ravioli Soup
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pint(s) cherry tomatoes
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 4 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 pound(s) fresh cheese ravioli
- 1 cup(s) basil leaves torn
- 1 bunch(es) scallions chopped
- in a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in cherry tomatoes and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cover the pan and cook, shaking the pan occasionally, for approximately 10 minutes or when tomatoes burst.
- Add chicken stock and 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. add ravioli and cook until tender. Remove from heat and stir in basil and scallions to wilt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by downhilldan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Tomato Ravioli Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes