Made this for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party. It was a hit! This recipe is going to be a summer staple at my house.
Cherry Tomato-Cucumber Salad Tartlets
Fill the tiny shells just before serving.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 appetizer servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomato-Cucumber Salad
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (9-oz.) package frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells
- Garnish: crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Finely chop 1/2 cup Cherry Tomato-Cucumber Salad.
- 2. Divide feta cheese among pastry shells. Place on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake shells at 350° for 10 minutes or until feta is melted. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful finely chopped salad mixture into each pastry shell. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers