Fabulous summer salad---tastes better than glancing at the recipe might imply. Have had nothing but compliments and I make it all the time. ONE NOTE: if making ahead, wait to add the dressing just before serving.
Cherry Tomato-Cucumber Salad
This simple summer salad highlights the season's freshest ingredients. If you are making this recipe ahead, wait to dress the salad until it's time to serve.
More From Southern Living
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Toss together all ingredients in a medium bowl to combine.
- Cherry Tomato-Cucumber-Cheese Salad: Prepare recipe as directed. Gently stir in 1 (8-oz.) package fresh mozzarella, cubed. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note