Fabulous summer salad---tastes better than glancing at the recipe might imply. Have had nothing but compliments and I make it all the time. ONE NOTE: if making ahead, wait to add the dressing just before serving.
Cherry Tomato-Cucumber Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Toss together all ingredients in a medium bowl to combine.
- Cherry Tomato-Cucumber-Cheese Salad: Prepare recipe as directed. Gently stir in 1 (8-oz.) package fresh mozzarella, cubed. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads