Cherry Tomato-Cucumber-Cheese Salad
Photo: Tina Cornett, Jennifer Davick; Styling: Melanie Clark
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1. Toss together first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl to combine.
- 2. Gently stir in fresh mozzarella. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note