Nice, easy side for pasta dishes.
Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad
Heirloom cherry tomatoes are highlighted in this fresh caprese tomato salad. It's the perfect summer side.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Sodium: 132mg
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint halved heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup halved miniature mozzarella balls
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add halved cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, and mozzarella balls. Toss to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads