Made this for a BBQ & it was a big hit!!
Cherry Tomato and Asparagus Salad
Photo: Jennifer Martiné; Styling: Randy Mon
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 213
- Calories from fat: 72%
- Protein: 5.9g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Sodium: 347mg
- Cholesterol: 8.3mg
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 6 cups halved cherry, grape, and pear tomatoes in varied colors
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sliced basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Boil asparagus in a large pot of salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2. Mix asparagus with remaining ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well to coat evenly with dressing.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This