- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 6 cups halved cherry, grape, and pear tomatoes in varied colors
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sliced basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- calories 213
- caloriesfromfat 72 %
- protein 5.9 g
- fat 17 g
- satfat 4.1 g
- carbohydrate 13 g
- fiber 5.9 g
- sodium 347 mg
- cholesterol 8.3 mg
How to Make It
Boil asparagus in a large pot of salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Mix asparagus with remaining ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well to coat evenly with dressing.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.