Cherry tomato and yellow squash crumble
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1.25 cup(s) fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley finely chopped
- 1 sm yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) yellow crookneck squash diced
- 3 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) swiss or gruyere cheese grated
- Preheat oven 400
- Spray 9 in square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat butter in skillet over med heat until melted- pour over breadcrumbs in bowl. Stir in parsley.
- Increase heat to med-high and add onion- cook 7 to 9 min
- Stir in squash cook 4 min.
- Add tomatoes and garlic and cook 2 more min.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, spread breadcrumb mixture over cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note