Cherry tomato and yellow squash crumble
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1.25 cup(s) fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley finely chopped
- 1 sm yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) yellow crookneck squash diced
- 3 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) swiss or gruyere cheese grated
- Preheat oven 400
- Spray 9 in square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat butter in skillet over med heat until melted- pour over breadcrumbs in bowl. Stir in parsley.
- Increase heat to med-high and add onion- cook 7 to 9 min
- Stir in squash cook 4 min.
- Add tomatoes and garlic and cook 2 more min.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, spread breadcrumb mixture over cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes