Cherry tomato and spinach quiche
- 5 ounce(s) Baby spinach leaves
- 8 ounce(s) Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup(s) Cream
- 3 whole(s) Eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole(s) Frozen pastry shell
- 1 ounce(s) Parmesan (grated)
- 1.) Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- 2.) Place tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast for 15 minutes and set aside to cool.
- 3.) Steam spinach in microwave with water for 20 seconds.
- 4.) Add spinach and tomatoes to pastry shell.
- 5.) Whisk eggs and cream together. Pour over the filling.
- 6.) Sprinkle with parmesan.
- 7.) Bake until set (approx 10 minutes)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mpwilson135 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry tomato and spinach quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes