Cherry Swirl Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (8oz) package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) maraschino cherries well drained and chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 package(s) betty crocker supreme triple chunk brownie mix
- water, vegetable oil, and eggs as called for in brownie mix pkg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 13x9 pan. Beat cream cheese, sugar, cherries, and 1 egg in medium bowl with spoon until smooth. Make brownie mix as directed on pkg. Spread 1/2 batter in pan. Spread cream cheese mixture over batter. Pour remaining brownie batter on top. Spread gently to cover. Bake 40-43 min. Cool completely before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Swirl Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts