Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cup(s) sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 21 ounce(s) can cherry pie filling
- powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Grease a 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 inch baking pan.
- 3. Cream together butter and sugar.
- 4. Add eggs and flour.
- 5. Mix in the vanilla and blend well.
- 6. Spread the batter into pan.
- 7. Cut the surface of the batter to make 28 squares.
- 8. Spoon pie filling in the center of each square.
- During baking the batter will puff up around the pie filling.
- 9. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10. Cut into squares.
- 11. Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar.
- 12. Cool, then remove from pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes