Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cup(s) sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 21 ounce(s) can cherry pie filling
- powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Grease a 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 inch baking pan.
- 3. Cream together butter and sugar.
- 4. Add eggs and flour.
- 5. Mix in the vanilla and blend well.
- 6. Spread the batter into pan.
- 7. Cut the surface of the batter to make 28 squares.
- 8. Spoon pie filling in the center of each square.
- During baking the batter will puff up around the pie filling.
- 9. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10. Cut into squares.
- 11. Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar.
- 12. Cool, then remove from pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note