- 2 (6-ounce) jars red maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 (6-ounce) jars green maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 gallon distilled water
- 1 (2-liter) bottle cherry-flavored, lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- Place 1 red or green cherry in each compartment of 4 ice-cube trays. Fill trays with distilled water; freeze for 8 hours. Serve soft drink over ice cubes.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Cherry 7-UP for the soft drink.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Sparkler Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages