Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) Black Cherry Gelatin
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 cup(s) Breakstone sour cream
- 1 can(s) Cherry pie filling
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- (1) 8 oz. package(s) Cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- (1) No. 2 can(s) Crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Dissolve gelatin in water. Add the cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple and mix well. Refrigerate until firm, overnight.
- Blend together cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla & sugar. Add nuts, then spread on top. Refridgerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gigger and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts