An easy make-ahead frozen dessert for a crowd. But not special enough that I expect to make it again.
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from fat: 1%
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 5.6g
- Carbohydrate: 72.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Calcium: 176mg
- 1 (20-ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) tub frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until well-blended. Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Note: You can also serve this as a frozen dessert. Spoon into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Salad Recipe at a Glance