Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Shortening
- 1-1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- #2 can(s) Cherries
- 1/4 cup(s) Cherry Juice
- Heat cherries, juice, and 1/4 cup sugar to boiling point
- Cream shortening, sugar,and remainder of ingredients. Pour into quart baking dish.
- Pour the hot cherries and juice over top.
- 350 degrees. 45 to 60 mins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes