Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Shortening
- 1-1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- #2 can(s) Cherries
- 1/4 cup(s) Cherry Juice
- Heat cherries, juice, and 1/4 cup sugar to boiling point
- Cream shortening, sugar,and remainder of ingredients. Pour into quart baking dish.
- Pour the hot cherries and juice over top.
- 350 degrees. 45 to 60 mins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts