- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (5-oz.) package dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup plum jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Sauté shallot in hot oil in a small saucepan over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in cherries, next 5 ingredients, and 3/4 cup water.
Bring cherry mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened slightly and cherries are plumped. Serve warm.