Cherry-Pistachio Chocolate Bark
- 2 (3-ounce) chocolate bars
- 3/4 cup unsalted shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries
- Unsalted shelled pistachios and dried cherry bits
- Chop chocolate bars; place in a glass bowl. Microwave on high for 1-minute increments, stirring with a spatula in between, until the chocolate is completely smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup unsalted shelled pistachios and 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries. Spread mixture onto a parchment paper–lined baking sheet, sprinkle on a few more pistachios and cherry bits, and freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts