Love the recipe but I cannot cut it with the heart cutter,it is too hard. What am I doing wrong?
Lightly grease cutter with cooking spray to make cutting easier.
Yield: 3 1/2 pounds
- 1 1/4 cups dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (12-ounce) packages white chocolate morsels
- 6 (2-ounce) vanilla candy coating squares
- 1 1/4 cups chopped red or green pistachios
- Microwave cherries and 2 tablespoons water in a small glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes; drain.
- Melt chocolate and candy coating in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in cherries and pistachios. Spread into a wax paper-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm. Cut with a 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. Store in airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note