Cherry PIneapple Pound Cake
A favorite for coffee's or brunches. It's nice and moist with a terrific flavor that reminds me of the islands. I came up with this recipe when my grandson opened a can of crushed pineapples by mistake so I threw this together to use up the pineapple. I happed to have a lot of cherries in the BAR......lol
Yield: 16 servings
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1//2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) 8 oz crushed pineapple
- 1 jar(s) 10 oz marashino cherries
- heat oven to 325
- spray and flour bottom of 2 loaf pans.
- In separate bowls mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients except the fruit
- blend the two bowls together until all the flour is mixed in. Do not over mix
- Fold in the fruit
- Bake in heated oven for 50 to 60 minutes check at 50 for doneness by insertng toothpick n center.
- cool 10 minutes in pan then transfer to cooling racks.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry PIneapple Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings