Cherry Pie Dessert
Preheat oven to 350*.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup(s) cold butter, cubed
- 1 can(s) cherry pie filling
- 1 carton(s) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine flour and confectioners' sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into an ungreased 13x9" baking dish.
- Bake at 350* for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. Spoon pie filling over crust; spread with whipped topping. Store in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by patecoleman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cherry Pie Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies