Cherry-Nut Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, drained
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; mix in vanilla and coconut extracts. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating well.
- Fold in chopped pecans and maraschino cherries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This