Cherry Jello Salad
- 1 large box of SugarFree Cherry Jello
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup juice from Maraschino cherries
- 1 to 2 apples
- 1 to 2 bananas
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Jar of Maraschino cherries
- 1. Combine Jello, water and cherry juice. Let set for about 45 minutes.
- 2. Cut up apples, bananas, and cherries. Fold into gelatin.
- 3. Pour mixture into a ring mold or loaf pan. Chill for at least 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margie52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note