Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
- 1 (16-ounce) can pitted tart cherries in syrup, undrained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- Bring first 7 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- Combine cornstarch and water, stirring until smooth. Add cornstarch mixture to cherry mixture, stirring constantly.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat; boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in pecans. Cool; store in refrigerator up to 1 week. Serve with roasted pork, turkey, chicken, or baked ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This